Thank you!

Onlyy Onee Blogspot invite poeple to visit

ONE_KJ69 BLOGSPOT

Details on the life as a Chemical Engineering Student

Cheer alwys ye

Have a Nice Day

DETAILS OF ME

Just to Improve myself by accepting people's opinion

Followers

part 3





Nie my LAst parT for d 
"weEKend yg totally compltly absoltly enJOY aBIS" topic....
hehehe... lots Of thngs i sHre rght... 
Only ths week i fully occupd for FMly Actvts.... hehehe... B4 ths Juz me n MY frnds... hehehe..

n 4 d Night, Got a TahLil n Actvt "cukur JamBul"... hehehe...
tht 4 d earlier progrm la... hehehe
crMony strts hre.. with PAK IMAM... hehehe...

swEet NYe my Daughtr sleep.. hehehe...
mybe Those word r In my Bro's head...

lOOk my new Haircut.... Nice rght??? hahaha

nXt acTvts r clBrtINg mY bLoved nieCe be... her name Is 
"AINA ATIQAH BT AZMI"... 
for d 3years old birthdy... but ths years quite sPcial coz all my fmly r gather 2 clbrTe her birthdY...
HappY besDAy 2 me... hehahaha
But d main oBjctf is 2 clBrTE MY dADDY'S birTHY 4 D 54 yeaRS OLD... frst tiMe clBrte wth New FMly mmbers... hehehe... frOm 1st Bro to lasT bRO n sTop at Me... hahaha... 4 Me to gET mrrd, mYbe Aftr few years... hahaha... BTW... haPPy BIrtHDay DAD... i ALwys LUv u.. n alwYS mISS U.... 
this his cAKe... ice crem cake... hehehe

n as usual... time 4 photrGpy... hahaha... But nOt me as camRMn bUt as CRzY man... hahaha....







TATA seMUA...
TQ kerna sudi bCA blog My uncle... hahaha

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...